So how did you do on yesterday’s test? Are you ready for another one?
We’re still in the Old Testament. Next week we’ll have a couple of New Testament sessions.
And tomorrow I’ll post the answers to today’s test in the comments, so come back and check your answers.
1. T F Ruth was the great grandmother of King David.
2. T F Habakkuk is classified as a minor prophet.
3. T F Manasseh is remembered as one of the good and faithful kings.
4. T F Gomer is the unfaithful wife of the prophet Joel.
5. T F The ten plagues against the Egyptians are recorded in the book of Exodus.
6. T F The first king of Israel was David.
7. T F The man who assumed leadership of Israel after Moses was Joshua.
8. T F The ten commandments are recorded in Exodus.
Arrange the persons or events in chronological order by placing an “a” before the earliest, then a “b,” etc.
9. _____ The giving of the law on Sinai.
10. _____ The building of the temple by Solomon.
11. _____ The call of Abraham.
12. _____ The Babylonian captivity.
13. _____ The Exodus from Egypt.
Bonus: Can you name the manuscript in the photo? Fewer than 60 complete Greek New Testament manuscripts are known to exist. This is one of them. Hint: I took this photo in England while digitizing manuscripts with CSNTM.
How did you do?